Feeding and Caring for your New Baby Classes
These courses are also ran by a fabulous team of highly experienced and qualified midwives and antenatal education teachers. Our Feeding and Caring for your New Baby Classes are friendly, fun and informative. We will teach you everything you need to know to help you to understand how to establish breast feeding for you and your baby .We will teach you everything you need to know to safely bottle feed your baby. You will also learn how to care for your new born baby and adapt to your new roles in life as parents.
For many couples these days, this will be your first experience of breast feeding / bottle feeding and / or caring for a newborn baby. Many of you will never have seen or held a newborn baby, but do not worry, we are here to help prepare and support you through this exciting but sometimes challenging time in your lives.
We will give you simple, yet practical advice and information which will enable you to make the right choices for you, your partner and your baby.
Our Breast Feeding V Bottle Feeding and Caring for your New Baby Classes Cost £35 per couple and are fully inclusive of:
- A Two hour workshop for you and your birthing partner
- A Free Preparation for Breast Feeding Hypnobirthing CD - usual price £15
- Follow on support via email, text or phone calls
- Light refreshments on the day
We will cover topics such as:
- How Breast Feeding really works
- Expressing and storing your breast milk
- How to male a bottle feed
- Sterilizing and storing bottled milk
- Establishing a routine with your baby
- Bathing your baby
- Top and Tailing your baby
- Changing your baby's nappy and what to expect in it!
- Caring for your baby's cord and belly button
- Caring for yourself including postnatal exercises
- Adapting to your new roles as mum and dad
- And much, much more
Classes run regularly at weekends in Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Dickens Heath, Edgbaston, Moseley and Birmingham and are suitable from 26 weeks of pregnancy onwards.
For more information and / or to book your place, please contact
Caron on 0787 255 7728 who will be more than happy to help you.
Spaces are limited so early booking is advisable!
Antenatal Yoga Exercises and Hypnobirthing Techniques relax, tone and prepare your mind and body for a beautiful birth!